[minima] Re: Farhan's Crystal Filter (file inclusion test)

  • From: Arv Evans <arvid.evans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 17:14:05 -0700

Steve

As I work on drawings for my own Minima build I am storing them on my own
PC, with backup on Google Drive.  Once there is enough information there to
be worthwhile I can change the G-Drive access permissions to "publish"
and provide a link to that information, either here or on my web site.

    <
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Xo5h2IkKGqNkVORVh3TmlOTmc/edit?usp=sharing

    <
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Xo5h2IkKGqS3N0OF9yd3lkeDQ/edit?usp=sharing

    <
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Xo5h2IkKGqNWtEdGREdndQeUU/edit?usp=sharing

Wiki is useful, but does pose problems because others can edit your data
(personal experience).

Arv
_._