[minima] Re: Does the size of the Crystal Oscillators matter?

  • From: "Joe Rocci" <joe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 13:14:57 -0400

Wow...that's even a better deal!

I have a Minima product improvement suggestion related to this: How about
putting in a jumper so the SI570 output can be put through the crystal filter
and then build in a simple detector at the IF output that can be read by an A-D
input on the AVR chip. With a bit of firmware, this would allow builders to
sweep out the filter & IF response & gain.

Joe
W3JDR