[minima] Re: Does the size of the Crystal Oscillators matter?

  • From: hans <pe1jzq@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 16:01:47 +0100

Just thinking, ihe xtal filter is now wide for ssb use. This is nice. Would it be possible to make is switchable to get a smaller filter for cw use? I also bought a ebay set of 20 xtals (small ones) for 2 dollar incl transport. :-)

Hans-Willem
pe1jzq

gurudatta panda schreef op 12-3-2014 4:04:
@Sandeep-- Yes, Some sort of relaxation is there for crustal, brought 20 Nos 20Mhz Crystal from Online TPS, not checked yet. I have not left the idea to bring a CRO for testing all the output waveforms, any inquiry if you have made in market, let me know.
Regards
Guru

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 2:23 AM, Dan Reynolds <on30ng@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:on30ng@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I bought 100 XTALs from the source mentioned (eBay) and I have yet
    to receive them. I purchased them in early February. Today is the
    last due day... I'm hoping they are there when I get home.

    73
    Dan -- KB9JLO
    https://sites.google.com/site/on30ng/

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100pcs-20-000MHZ-20-MHZ-20M-HZ-DIP-Crystal-Oscillator-HC-49S-New-/251251477769?pt=AU_B_I_Electrical_Test_Equipment&hash=item3a7fc14d09