[minima] Re: 1 Plus: Adding a keypad

  • From: Bob Mix <Bob.Mix@xxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 12:37:31 -0800

Thanks for advertising BARC. Plus, there must be lots of guys that have a need for your combo MIC and controller.

Bob

On 11/29/2014 10:00 PM, Ed LeBel wrote:
Saw ya talking about an analog keypad.
I use this all the time on almost all my projects.
The schematic is ExpressPCB.
I also make my own connectors (see pic).
The code snippets are from my Minima project.
I'm writing my own firmware with Great Cow Basic.
I made a mic with 5 buttons + PTT.
No controls will be on the radio, only a display, all control is from the mic.
Using digital pots for volume and mic gain.
Recommend attending Bay Area Radio Builders meetings 2nd Sunday 3:00 Panera Bread on Stevens Creek.
A bunch of us are making Minimas.

Ed