Re: milestone311 firmware upgrade

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: MileStone <milestone311@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 06:47:32 -0600

I just got the Milestone newsletter with a firmware upgrade attached. I have a
couple questions. It mentions DAISY. I know mine does not have DAISY. I live in
Canada, and we do have DAISY library titles here. How do I get the DAISY
upgrade? Also, how do I determin what firmware version I do have? I think I
read on a Google search to press the mode button and when I hear battery,
immediately press the left arrow. I do that and I only hear my serial number.
Jean