[milestone311] Multiple daisy books on the same disc and no navigation.

  • From: "kevin cussick" <kevin.cussick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <milestone311@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:16:34 +0100

Hi all,

I noticed that using the PTR-2 if you only have 1 book on a cd you can jump
to page and the like.

But if you have more than 1 book on the cd it does not let you use
navigation is this correct and if so are the good folks at ptr-2 going to
fix this in a future upgrade in firmware

I use Dolphin producer to make my daisy books it works well enough all the
best and thanks for any advice I am very new to this device and might just
be doing something wrong.?