[microfarmer] future plans

  • From: "Robin Wheeler" <robin54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <microfarmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 21:08:24 -0700

Just a note as I forgot to relay this info much earlier, but have had emails
from folks in Vancouver that they are EAGER for organic strawberries,
blackberries and and raspberries. I had just put a note on the COABC list
asking about berry containers and got hit hard and fast by people looking to
buy. I still have a couple of their notes on my screen but a few of you know I
will completely forget about this by spring. If anyone thinks they will be
building up big enough to export off the coast, let me know!

PS - still looking for anyone wanting to share bulk organic grains to save
money ... this is from Tajh -
tajh@xxxxxxxx

I am interested in group purchasing of organic flour (mostly whole
wheat, and some rye, and cornmeal).

We have used products from the an organic mill in Chilliwack, they
will fax a price list upon request:
http://www.anitasorganicmill.com

Reminding you that Dale has offered use of his grain mill. So we are set if
anyone wants to make initial contact.

Robin