[microfarmer] [OT] Re: Re: Ideas, please

  • From: Tajh Leitso <tajh@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: microfarmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:32:23 -0800

I can't wait to taste your new products, I am sure they will be amazing. Please keep us posted on when and where your stuff is available. We are in the market for local organic basil feta pesto... I doubt we have much olive oil growing on the coast, but I have seen some amazing basil and lots of goats. I have also seen mountains of delicious looking red peppers heading towards the compost.

The out of body experience part sounds exciting but that probably only comes with the mushroom products... ;)

Do you have any ideas about the produce and quantities that people should think about growing for your business? At the rate time is flying for me, I will need to get seedlings started this afternoon if I want them in the ground this spring.

On 2007-11-25, at 23:36, lynn grossutti wrote:

Hi Everyone,
Lynn Grossutti here, the Food Guru wants to talk with you.

I will certainly be in the market to buy local produce that is available from farms of all sizes. D'Arcy and I are moving forward with a business plan to process small scale quality gourmet food products - our focus is local and organic, bottled for retail sale, that when consumed provides an out of body experiece. We want to collaborate with farmers to add value to their business and create awareness of the value of choosing local when purchasing food.

There is a community portal where these types of postings could be listed www.deeprooted.ca It is currently in beta testing. Why reinvent the wheel? Surf locally. Save globally.

What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

Ciao for now,
The Food Guru