[mhsgreatercinci] last minute volunteers for Saturday evening

  • From: "Terrie Puckett" <tpuckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 13:28:09 -0400

Hi all-

I am running into a block with finding the last 3 vols I need for our
birthday celebration Saturday night.  While it's great that most of my usual
suspects are coming to enjoy the evening, it means  I am 2 days out and 3
people short.

I need 3 vols to help park cars from 5:30-7:00pm.and then help tear down
from 9-10pm.  If you volunteer you get to enjoy the party for free  ;)  Let
me know if you, or a friend/loved one in need of service hours, is willing
to come out to Loveland for a beautiful evening!

Thanks

Terrie

Terrie Puckett

Operations Manager