[mhsgreatercinci] Re: Program Evaluation providers

  • From: Mary Ladrick <MLadrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 18:15:40 +0000

It is a worthwhile project, and the information you receive on the evaluations
will be very helpful with your grantors as well as in fine tuning your
programs. In our education department, we are working toward providing pre- and
post-visit information to teachers, but do not put much stock in post-testing
due to the nebulous nature of museum learning (this is where I usually
reference various and sundry studies done by John Falk, Lynne Dierking, et al,
but I will spare you).

Good luck!
Mary

Mary Ladrick
Manager of Public Programs
Taft Museum of Art
316 Pike St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
513.684.4515 (phone)
513.241.2266 (fax)

Cincinnati's Home for Art
Wild West to Gilded Age: American Treasures from the Santa Barbara Museum of
Art on view
through May 24
An Eye for the West: Paintings and Sculptures from Local Collections on view
through May 17

Museum open Wednesday-Friday, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m.-5
p.m.
Free admission to all on Sunday