[mhsgreatercinci] Re: Program Evaluation providers

  • From: Mary Ladrick <MLadrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 13:37:51 +0000

Craig,

Can you clarify a bit? Are you asking about program evaluations, as in surveys
that assess the experiences of program attendees? Or are you looking for more
of a "big picture" overview or evaluation of programming in general?

We ask attendees of all our public programs and school programs to fill out
evaluation forms. ArtsWave helped us design them. But I am not sure if that is
what you are asking for?

Mary

Mary Ladrick
Manager of Public Programs
Taft Museum of Art
316 Pike St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
513.684.4515 (phone)
513.241.2266 (fax)

Cincinnati's Home for Art
Wild West to Gilded Age: American Treasures from the Santa Barbara Museum of
Art on view
through May 24
An Eye for the West: Paintings and Sculptures from Local Collections on view
through May 17

Museum open Wednesday-Friday, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m.-5
p.m.
Free admission to all on Sunday