[mensa-ops] Re: New Ops for #mensa

  • From: "ruby tuesday" <astarte@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mensa-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 20:08:11 +0000

Thanks John! I can always count on you!

 And, yer  /funny!/

----- Original Message -----
From: John Valley
Sent: 07/15/11 02:53 PM
To: mensa-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mensa-ops] Re: New Ops for #mensa

 Yes, indeed. Welcome aboard you guys. Actually, I been talking to FishmanK in
channel on and off, as the occasion presents itself, and I do this because why?
Because he's a cool guy, that's why. Someday I may get to know you too Yoshiko
... not that you should take that as a threat. So Barbara, are you satisfied
now? hugs JohnGuru [I don't have fancy signature thingies. I never could figure
that out.] [this is where the message I'm replying to would be quoted, but
since everybody has seen it a dozen times, we'll skip duplicating it just this
once] [this is where the fancy signature thingy would go] [god I hope this
reply goes to the right bot and gets broadcast to everybody, else why did I do
this] The unexamined life is not worth living.- Socrates What is the essence of
life? To serve others and to do good.- Aristotle
http://alamo.satexas.com/~dizzy/mensa.html