[mensa-ops] Re: New Ops for #mensa

  • From: "John Valley" <jvalley6928@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mensa-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 15:53:41 -0400

Yes, indeed. Welcome aboard you guys.

Actually, I been talking to FishmanK in channel on and off, as the occasion presents itself, and I do this because why? Because he's a cool guy, that's why.

Someday I may get to know you too Yoshiko ... not that you should take that as a threat.

So Barbara, are you satisfied now?
hugs
JohnGuru

[I don't have fancy signature thingies. I never could figure that out.]

[this is where the message I'm replying to would be quoted, but since everybody has seen it a dozen times, we'll skip duplicating it just this once]

[this is where the fancy signature thingy would go]

[god I hope this reply goes to the right bot and gets broadcast to everybody, else why did I do this] The unexamined life is not worth living.- Socrates
What is the essence of life? To serve others and to do good.- Aristotle

http://alamo.satexas.com/~dizzy/mensa.html