[meetyeti] Fwd: {SSWG} Graduate Assistantships Available (Ph.D./M.S) - Park and Conservation Area Management

  • From: YETI <meet.yeti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meetyeti <meetyeti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 15:47:56 +0530

Might be of interest.

For YETI,
Vishnupriya

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Archi Rastogi <archirastogi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Subject: Fwd: {SSWG} Graduate Assistantships Available (Ph.D./M.S) -
Park and Conservation Area Management
To: Young Ecologists Talk & Interact YETI <meet.yeti@xxxxxxxxx>

Information below may be of interest.
Archi

Archi Rastogi, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Scholar
Sustainable Futures Research Lab
Department of Natural Resource Sciences
McGill University
http://sustainability-research.mcgill.ca/people/Rastogi.html

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <jeffreychallo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Subject: Graduate Assistantships Available (Ph.D./M.S) - Park and
Conservation Area Management

Attached is an announcement for graduate assistantships and a
fellowship in Park and Conservation Area Management.  We are seeking
well-qualified applicants for both our Ph.D. and M.S. program.

I would appreciate your help in distributing this flyer by emailing it
to or posting it for those who might be interested in applying.

Best regards,
Jeff

Jeffrey C. Hallo

Associate Professor

Clemson University

Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism Management

280B Lehotsky Hall

Clemson, SC 29634-0735

Phone (864) 656-3237

FAX (864) 656-2226