[meetyeti] Fwd: Research assistant for forest restoration project in the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve

  • From: YETI <meet.yeti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meetyeti <meetyeti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:40:30 +0530

Might be of interest.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ayesha Prasad <ayeshaprasad@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Subject: Research assistant for forest restoration project in the Nilgiri
Biosphere Reserve
To: meet.yeti@xxxxxxxxx

To the person concerned,

I am a community/forest ecologist working on Lantana invasion and related
issues in the deciduous forests of the NBR. I am currently working on
removing Lantana from, and restoring native plants in, large-scale plots in
Mudumalai.

I am in need of an RA to assist me in this project. I would like to
advertise for this position via the YETI network. I would appreciate it if
you could circulate the attached advertisement/job description to the YETI
mailing list.

Thank you in advance for your help with this matter.

Regards

Ayesha

--
*Ayesha Prasad*
*Postdoctoral Researcher* - National Centre for Biological Sciences

--
Young Ecologists Talk and Interact (YETI) http://www.meetyeti.in/