[meetyeti] Fwd: Internship for at least 6 months (December 2013 onwards)

  • From: YETI <meet.yeti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meetyeti <meetyeti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 11:17:42 +0530

Please respond directly to ronita.mukherjee@xxxxxxxxx

Vishnupriya

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ronita Mukherjee <ronita.mukherjee@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Subject: Internship for at least 6 months (December 2013 onwards)
To: meet.yeti@xxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I was looking for an intern to help me with the fieldwork which involves
observation on crop-pollinator interactions in the  Anekal region of
Karnataka, Bangalore. Additionally, the person will also be involved in
social surveys with farming community in the region. Therefore fluency in
Kannada is a requirement . Woman candidate will be preferred as it enables
me to share accommodation. Interested individuals, kindly get in touch with
me ASAP so that we can discuss in detail on the project.

The food, stay and travel of the person will be taken care of by the
project.

--
Regards

Ronita
--
Ronita Mukherjee

Graduate Student
Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment
Bangalore
India

--
Young Ecologists Talk and Interact (YETI) http://www.meetyeti.in/