[meego-fi] Re: Events: MeeGo Summer Party and Assembly Summer 2011

  • From: Carol Chen <cybette@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tampere-meego-network@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 09:59:18 +0300

Thanks for your replies. After some discussions we will keep it on the 22nd,
since that seems to work for more people and is preferred over the 23rd even
for those who can make it on both days.

We won't go to Viikinsaari, but we have a couple of sauna possibilities
in/near the city center. Will email with more details as soon as we reach a
consensus :)

Carol.