[meego-fi] Re: Events: MeeGo Summer Party and Assembly Summer 2011

  • From: Jarkko Moilanen <jarkko.moilanen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tampere-meego-network@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 07:40:28 +0300

2011/6/10 jukka@xxxxxxxxx <jukka@xxxxxxxxx>

> Hello,
>
> the plan is now as said in
> http://meegonetwork.fi/events/meego-summer-party:
> Plan contains sauna at Nokia Kulma-Sarvis premises and some other
> activities. Detailed program will be updated later. This party will be
> sponsored by Nokia.
>
> Please sign up in the site for party _now_, if you are coming. Question for
> gurus: what are 'anonymous' registrants, and can we not to have those?

I removed the possibility to signup as anonymous. The only one left
(anonymous) is Artem :) The thing is that now it requires that before you
can signup, you must be registered as user. This was one feature that people
hated about Meetup.com... and this was supposed to be avoided in portal.
Should the signup close at some date before the event? That is possible
too.

/Jarkko

--