[MEBC-Butterfly] pics from MEBC fieldtrip to Weaver's Bend

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BUTTERFLY NET <mebc-butterfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 08:32:05 -0400

Some pictures I got at Weaver's Bend in Cocke County during the Mountain Empire
Butterfly Club's fieldtrip on Saturday, April 4 2009 can be seen at the
following link.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27634081@N06/

The Eastern Pine Elfin was a life butterfly for me.

See Don Holt's post for a complete list and account for the day.

Larry McDaniel

Johnson City, TN