[MEBC-Butterfly] Twilight Walk and Moth Party at Winged Deer Park

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BUTTERFLY NET <mebc-butterfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, BUTTERNUTS <butternuts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 11:14:03 -0400

There will be a Twilight Walk and Moth Party at Winged Deer Park on Thursday,
May 15th starting at 8 pm. We will meet at the Headquarters Bldg. and then
stroll through the wooded trails of the park looking and listening for the
sights and sounds of nature as the sun goes down. Park Naturalist Connie Deegan
will be leading the walk and then and I will demonstrate the new way of
observing and studying moths and other night flying insects. Winged Deer Park
has become moth study site with Discover Life http://www.discoverlife.org/.
Contact me if you need more information.

Larry McDaniel
773-9234