[MEBC-Butterfly] 2013 records

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ncsc-moths <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, BUTTERFLY NET <mebc-butterfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 06:12:49 -0500

Hi all, I think it would be a good idea to keep a record of moths reported in
Tennessee again this year. I think that tn-moths would be the best tool for
doing this. I will compile all Tennessee sightings reported on tn-moths in
2013. I will send out periodic up-dates. Thanks Jean for having done this in
past years. Thanks and congratulations Ken for keeping such great records for
your sightings. You can follow his reports on the facebook site "Mothing and
Moth Watching".  Happy New Year!and good moth-ng Larry McDaniel