[mea] Re: finding and paying an experienced copy editor

  • From: Rick Johnson <finalcopy.rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 14:32:32 -0500

Charlie,

I would like to put my name forward for this work. You can check out my
credentials at www.finalcopy.ca and/or
www.firstbook-writing-editing-publishing.com.

Normally, I do not quote a rate until I see the work, or a sample of it,
then do a sample edit and quote on the whole project rather than an hourly
rate. However, generally it ends up around $50 an hour.

Sincerely,
Rick Johnson
Final Copy Editorial Services