[mdmars_members] Fw: Another step

  • From: R HENDRICKSON <w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 18:27:02 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Thu, 10/22/09, Kathleen McCann <kdmccann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Kathleen McCann <kdmccann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Another step
To: "'Charles E. Iliff, Jr.'" <Charlie@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Gary Hendrickson'"
<w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Mary McCann'" <mmccann@xxxxxxxx>, "'TERRY TEDORE'"
<terrytedore59@xxxxxxx>, "'Sandra McCann'" <sandradmccann@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Dana
B'" <dbannapolis@xxxxxxxxx>, vdbellmediator@xxxxxxx, "'Lynn Knight'"
<lknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Fred Lagno'" <train@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Renee
Rucinsky'" <arpest7@xxxxxxxxxxx>, annaintercessor@xxxxxxxxxxx, "'Darla Watts'"
<darla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, sewer11468@xxxxxxxxxxx, LegumLaw@xxxxxxx, "'Larry &
Polly Dulin'" <seaquel@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: achess@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 7:52 PM

HS Associates,

Scott had the 2nd skin graft surgery done today at Kernan.  Everything went
fine.  He’s back home all woozed out in his big recliner with the wound vac
back on his leg.  That should come off Monday when I take him back up to the
Shock Trauma Clinic for a follow up exam.  If all goes well – he’s only got 1
more surgery to go – probably in about 4 weeks.  Meanwhile, he’s receiving
physical therapy at home 3 times a week but he has a whole sheet of exercises
to do twice every day.  I might have to get out the bull whip!

KDM

Kathleen Duckett McCann
Law Office of Kathleen Duckett McCann, LLC
160 Shields Lane
Queenstown, Maryland  21658
410-827-5622