[mdmars_members] Fw: Good news!!

  • From: R HENDRICKSON <w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 18:45:39 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Mon, 10/19/09, Kathleen McCann <kdmccann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Kathleen McCann <kdmccann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Good news!!
To: "'Charles E. Iliff, Jr.'" <Charlie@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Gary Hendrickson'"
<w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Mary McCann'" <mmccann@xxxxxxxx>, "'TERRY TEDORE'"
<terrytedore59@xxxxxxx>, "'Sandra McCann'" <sandradmccann@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Dana
B'" <dbannapolis@xxxxxxxxx>, vdbellmediator@xxxxxxx, "'Lynn Knight'"
<lknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Fred Lagno'" <train@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Renee
Rucinsky'" <arpest7@xxxxxxxxxxx>, annaintercessor@xxxxxxxxxxx, "'Darla Watts'"
<darla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, sewer11468@xxxxxxxxxxx, LegumLaw@xxxxxxx, "'Larry &
Polly Dulin'" <seaquel@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, October 19, 2009, 6:38 PM

HS Associates:

I took Scott (and his walker and wheelchair) to his appointment at the Shock
Trauma Clinic today and we made it back in one piece!  His ortho doctor was
very pleased with the progress of that spot on his leg; he saw no sign of
infection and it is no longer necessary to do a “free flap.”  So the plan is to
get Scott back in for another skin graft as soon as they can schedule it, and
to continue the course of intravenous antibiotics for the remaining 4 weeks.
By the time he finishes the antibiotics, he should be ready for the next
surgery (hopefully the last) to put the plates and screws in his ankle.

That’s it for now.

KDM

Kathleen Duckett McCann
Law Office of Kathleen Duckett McCann, LLC
160 Shields Lane
Queenstown, Maryland  21658
410-827-5622