[mata] Special Business Meeting and Election of Board Members

  • From: "david" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <membership@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 15:35:19 -0600

 <http://www.m-a-t-a.org/images/Logo.jpg>

Date:   15 December, 2011

Topic: Special Business Meeting and Election of Board Members

 Place:   TBD

  We tried to have our annual business meeting and election of new board
members in November but could not hold elections due to low turnout.

  All Board positions require new people.  80% of the current Board of
Directors position holders will no longer be able to participate and need to
transfer functions to other members.

  One suggestion was to have the December meeting at a different location
and at a different time.  Please submit your recommendations for location
and time to WEBMASTER@xxxxxxxxxxx before 1 December so there is time to get
a consensus  and make any reservations/arrangements.

  This will include a review of the financial statements, summarization of
MATA activities, nominations for all board positions, and elections of new
board officers.

Please see the current list of Board of Directors for positions as all are
open for nomination.

Please RSVP at the  <http://www.m-a-t-a.org/reserve0118.htm> online
registration form
to help ensure we have adequate accommodations.

 Registration begins at 11:30 AM with lunch being served at noon.

 Reservations must be made prior to 5:00 PM, the Monday prior to the
meeting.

There will be a $40 charge for each visitor or guest

which can be applied towards prorated membership.

*        <http://www.m-a-t-a.org/reserve0118.htm> On-line reservation form

  _____

If you have a topic you would like to here about or present please let us
know.

 <mailto:2mata@xxxxxxxxxxx> 2mata@xxxxxxxxxxx

JPEG image