[mata] MATA November Meeting

  • From: "david" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <membership@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 14:58:01 -0500

 <http://www.m-a-t-a.org/images/Logo.jpg>

Date:   17 November, 2011

Topic: Annual Business Meeting and Election of Board Members

Place:   Herford House

            5001 Town Center Drive

            Leawood, KS  66221-2060

            (913) 327-0800

We will be having our annual business meeting and election of new board
members.  This will include a review of the financial statements,
summarization of MATA activities, nominations for all board positions, and
elections of new board officers.

Please RSVP at the  <http://www.m-a-t-a.org/reserve0118.htm> online
registration form
to help ensure we have adequate accommodations.

 Registration begins at 11:30 AM with lunch being served at noon.

 Reservations must be made prior to 5:00 PM, the Monday prior to the
meeting.

There will be a $40 charge for each visitor or guest

which can be applied towards prorated membership.

*        <http://www.m-a-t-a.org/reserve0118.htm> On-line reservation form

  _____

If you have a topic you would like to here about or present please let us
know.

 <mailto:2mata@xxxxxxxxxxx> 2mata@xxxxxxxxxxx

JPEG image