[mata] FW: YTB Travel Advantage

  • From: "Larry Ehlers" <larryehlers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <membership@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:36:46 -0600

Mata members and supporters,

Here is the latest MATA Travel Advantage.

Larry

  Mid-America Telecommunications Association - Travel Advantage

Home Golf USA Mexico Hawaii Australia Asia

MATA Spectacular Travel Deals

Your Travel Helps Fund Mid-America Telecommunications Association

Welcome to the most recent edition of the Mid-America Telecommunications Association Travel Advantage. We hope you enjoy this service to our supporters and friends. Please remember to book all your travel on the Mid-America Telecommunications Association travel website. You will get great travel rates and you'll be supporting our organization. Thanks for traveling with MATA!

Cold Weather Will be Back
Before You Know it!

Book your winter cruise vacation
on our website now and help raise funds for Mid-America Telecommunications Association

4 Day Western Caribbean Cruise!
Breathtaking waterfalls, enchanting beaches, lush rainforests and exciting nightlife are just a few of the attractions of the Western Caribbean.
As low as $119!
4 Days in Nassau, Bahamas!
This Club Resort Offers a Total of 694 Rooms Spread Over 9 Floors. It is Air-Conditioned and has a Lobby With 24-Hour Reception.
As low as $567!
5 Days in Fort Lauderdale, Florida!
Your search for a Green Hotel in the Fort Lauderdale area ends here, Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale - 17th Street hotel.
As low as, $1,027!
7 Days in Puerto Vallarta!
Hotel Canto del Sol Plaza Vallarta is an all-inclusive, beachfront resort located in Puerto Vallarta's hotel zone.As low as $851!

7 Days in Hawaii!
Big island style, comfort and luxury. The ResortQuest Shores at Waikoloa is an upscale condominium resort in the world-famous Waikoloa Resort.As low as $1,190
5 Days in Scottsdale, Arizona!
The Scottsdale Links Resort is located adjacent to the TPC Desert Golf Course in the heart of North Scottsdale.
As low as $369
4 Days in San Diego, California!
Styled After a Mediterranean Village, Awash With Color, Style and Texture, the Resort Offers Impeccably Appointed Rooms On an 18-Acre Bayfront Park.
As low as $483!
14 Day Alaska Cruise!
Experience the beauty of the Inside Passage and the wonders of Southeast and Southcentral Alaska.As low as $999!
7 Days in Athens, Greece!
Athens Atrium Hotel is a boutique-style hotel in Athens's commercial district, one mile from the Acropolis.
As low as $986!

Download the MATA Icon...

With the MATA desktop Icon you have an instant shortcut on your desktop every time you need to book travel!

Download Your Icon Today!

MATA Desktop Icon

Prices, dates and availability may change without notice. Additional taxes and fees may apply.

If you don't see what you are looking for, check out hundreds of great travel deals at...

www.ytbtravel.com/mata