[mata] FW: YTB Travel Advantage

  • From: "Larry Ehlers" <larryehlers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <membership@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 10:15:26 -0500

Here's the latest MATA Travel Advantage.

Larry Ehlers

913-269-4096

Title: Your Travel Helps Support MATA
Mid-America Telecommunications Association
Travel
Advantage
Your Travel Helps Fund Mid-America Telecommunications Association
Welcome to the most recent edition of the MATA Travel Advantage. Below you will find great deals on travel. We hope you enjoy this service to our supporters and friends. Please remember to book all your travel on the MATA travel website. You will get great travel rates and you'll be supporting our organization. Thanks for traveling with MATA!

Book your Summer vacation travel on our website and help raise funds for Mid-America Telecommunications Association!

100%

100% of the travel commissions received by MATA from the travel vendors you use goes to support Mid-America Telecommunications Association

Please bookmark our website and
use it every time you travel.

www.ytbtravel.com/mata

MATA Desktop Icon
Download the MATA Icon...
and Book Travel Fast!

With the MATA desktop Icon you have an instant shortcut on your desktop every time you need to book travel!

Download Your
Icon Today!

MATA Desktop Icon

MATA Spectacular Travel Deals!
Select Escapes
In addition to our travel website having super everyday prices, we are pleased to also bring you this selection of special, hot travel deals. Many of these are limited offers that you won't see anywhere else. We get these through our travel contacts just for our supporters. And, just as all travel booked through our travel program these offerings provide commissions back to Mid-America Telecommunications Association.

Rhine Rhapsody
As low as $1,399!
7 Day Bermuda Cruise
As low as $676.62!
7-Day Hawaii Cruise!
As low as $1,317.51!
Bavaro Princess
As low as $829.99!
Viva Wyndham Maya
As low as $1,489.99!
Prices, dates and availability may change without notice. Additional taxes and fees may apply.
If you don't see what you are looking for check out
100's of great travel deals on our website.

www.ytbtravel.com/mata