[mainekitchen] Re: north korea

  • From: Josef Jurkiewicz <josef_jurkiewicz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mainekitchen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mainekitchen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 05:10:35 -0800 (PST)

funny but is it true lol

On Sunday, January 26, 2014 8:59 PM, Jim Caron <jcaron16@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

North Korea Confirms It Has Landed A Man On The Sun
The latest viral comedy.
Via Tweaktown
North Korea sends a 17-year-old man to the Sun, a journey that took just  four
hours
>This just in: North Korea has landed a man on the Sun. 17-year-old Hung Il
>Gong started his journey at 3am this morning, travelling alone, to reach our
>nearest star, a journey that took him just 4 hours.
>A North Korean central
  news anchorman said during a live broadcast: “We are very delighted to
announce a successful mission to put a man on the sun. North Korea has beaten
every other country in the world to the sun. Hung Il Gong is a hero and
deserves a hero’s welcome when he returns home later this  evening”.