[mainekitchen] Fw: Remove Boehner

  • From: "Jim Caron" <jcaron16@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mainekitchen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 12:53:18 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Rusty Humphries
To: jim
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 11:07 AM
Subject: Fwd: Remove Boehner

                  jim,

                  John Boehner declared war against the Tea Party.

                  Publicly and privately, Speaker of the House, John Boehner is
waging war on the Tea Party, conservative Republicans, and our values.

                  Speaker Boehner is solely responsible for:
                    a.. Continuing the funding of Obamacare and defeating Ted
Cruz's efforts to defeat Obama's signature legislation;
                    b.. Doing Barack Obama's bidding by raising taxes;
                    c.. Cutting earned pensions for veterans and disabled vets,
while protecting his own bloated pension;
                    d.. Further bankrupting America by raising the debt ceiling
without any meaningful concessions;
                    e.. Single handedly passing signature legislation to
massively increase the size, scope, and power of government;
                    f.. Agreeing to pass Amnesty for those illegal immigrants
who have broken our laws; and
                    g.. Kicking courageous Tea Party congressman off of
important, key House committees to remove conservative objections to his
liberal policies.
                  Instead of partnering with Ted Cruz and Rand Paul to reform
our government and put America back on the path to renewed greatness -- Speaker
Boehner has chosen to curry favor with President Obama by cutting deals with
Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid and sidling up to the liberal media -- all while
stabbing Tea Party conservatives in the back.

                  It's time for John Boehner to go.

                  That's why today, your Tea Party Leadership Fund has
announced our campaign to remove John Boehner from office.

                  Will you join our team by signing your personalized "Remove
John Boehner" petition today?

                  The Tea Party Leadership Fund is working to collect 1 Million
"Remove John Boehner" petitions by January 31.

                  Will you sign your "Remove John Boehner" petition today?

                  You see, not only has John Boehner declared war on the Tea
Party -- he has declared war on you.

                  Boehner proved his true colors when he told you and the
American people you have taken a "step over the line" for holding your elected
representatives accountable for funding Obamacare, raising taxes, and
bankrupting our nation.

                  In an even larger flare of arrogance, HE referred to your
elected REPRESENTATIVES as "HIS" lawmakers.

                  That's why the Tea Party Leadership Fund has launched a
petition calling for the removal of John Boehner from Congress. By collecting 1
million petition signers by January 31, we will show John Boehner, the liberal
media, and every other congressional sell out that the Tea Party is serious
about returning America to greatness.

                  Just imagine if we had a Republican Speaker of the House who
challenged Barack Obama instead of capitulating. Imagine if we had a true
leader like Ted Cruz or Rand Paul who stood up to Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid
instead of shrinking from a fight.

                  Can you imagine a conservative Speaker of the House who
didn't cow-tow to the media and instead was an articulate spokesman for the
principles of liberty?

                  That's why John Boehner has got to go. And that's why I
urgently need you to sign your "Remove John Boehner" petition immediately.

                  jim, starting today, you Tea Party Leadership Fund is
launching a 4-point action plan to ensure Speaker Boehner gets a Republican
Primary and is removed from office. Our action plan includes:

                    a.. Massive Petition Effort to gain 1 million signatures
nationwide to support a true conservative to primary John Boehner (more on that
in a moment);

                    b.. Interviewing and vetting potential candidates to assure
that we endorse the most qualified, most conservative and most viable candidate
that will truly make John Boehner "feel the heat";

                    c.. District-wide Phone Outreach to constituents educating
them on Boehner's true record and the viable alternative who will soon emerge;

                    d.. Massive Online & Social Media Campaign that will help
alert Republicans to Boehner's failed leadership and also identify supporters;

                    e.. Running Print, TV, Radio, Billboard and Internet ads
within his district calling on a conservative leader to run against Boehner...
letting them know they have the unequivocal support of conservatives across the
nation that will provide the wind in their sails; and

                    f.. Engaging in a historic Get-out-the-vote effort during
the Primary to ensure that conservatives' voices are heard on Election Day.

                  BUT, to reach out to more than a million grass roots
conservative activists and enact our action plan, we urgently need your
financial help as well.

                  So, after you sign your "Remove John Boehner" petition, will
you make an urgent donation to the Tea Party Leadership Fund so we build the
grassroots army necessary to ensure John Boehner is removed from office?

                  Your immediate contribution of $5 could be the most important
financial investment you will make to help return America to greatness. You'll
be sending a loud and clear message not only to John Boehner, but also, all
politicians -- the American people aren't giving up.

                  In 2014, the most important action we can take, as liberty
minded American citizens, is to oust Speaker john Boehner from Congress.

                  John Boehner has now become part of the problem, and he has
to go.

                  Please sign your "Remove John Boehner" petition today.

                  Sincerely,

                  Rusty Humphries
                  Primary Boehner Chairman

                  P.S. John Boehner has declared war on the Tea Party. Will you
stop whatever you're doing right now and sign the "Remove John Boehner"
petition immediately?

                  P.P.S. After you sign your "Remove John Boehner" petition,
will you make an urgent donation to the Tea Party Leadership Fund so we build
the grassroots army necessary to ensure John Boehner is removed from office?

                  ABOUT THE TEA PARTY LEADERSHIP FUND
                  The Tea Party Leadership Fund is a leader in this freedom
movement putting your nationwide support into local action. Learn more.
TheTeaPartyLeadershipFund.com

                  Paid for by The Tea Party Leadership Fund PAC

            Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
Contributions from foreign nationals or entities are prohibited. Contributions
are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.
            www.TheTeaPartyLeadershipFund.com

This message was intended for: jcaron16@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You were added to the system September 20, 2012. For more information
click here.
Update your preferences | Unsubscribe

No virus found in this message.