[mainekitchen] Fw: NFL Hall of Famer Joins AMAC Team

  • From: "Jim Caron" <jcaron16@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mainekitchen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 14:54:51 -0500

The Washington Times
----- Original Message -----
From: The Washington Times
To: jcaron16@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 1:24 PM
Subject: NFL Hall of Famer Joins AMAC Team

            Below, please find a message from one of our advertisers.
Periodically, we receive opportunities we believe you may want to learn about.
Please note that the following message does not necessarily reflect the
positions of The Washington Times. If you would prefer not to receive these
messages in the future, please use the unsubscribe link listed at the bottom of
this email.

            Join A Winning Team
                  Hi friends, Fran Tarkenton here.

                  Click to Join AMAC!
            Let me tell you about an organization fighting to protect our
country from the destructive liberal policies threatening our great nation.
AMAC - the Association of Mature American Citizens - with over 1 million
members and growing, serves as a strong conservative alternative to the
left-leaning AARP. Over the years, I'd become increasingly distrustful of the
AARP and its liberal agenda, but their support for Obamacare was the last straw.

            As a football player, I understood that in order to win, you must
always keep fighting. AMAC shares that same scrappy willingness to fight the
Goliath AARP to protect the traditional values that make this the greatest
country on earth. So join me, Fran Tarkenton, and over one million other
Americans and receive all the great benefits you need at the discounts you've
earned without the liberal agenda - AMAC is better... better for you and better
for America.
                  Click to Join AMAC Today!

            Go to WWW.AMAC.US to become a member, or call 888-262-2006 today!

 This email was sent to: jcaron16@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Please add The Washington
Times ( member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ) to your address book. If you would
like to unsubscribe from this email, please click here.

      Read our Privacy Policy | Content from this email is Copyright © The
Washington Times. All Rights Reserved.

      This message is from:
      The Washington Times
      3600 New York Avenue NE