[madmanhi] My presentationfor tomorrow -

  • From: ELEANOR ZWEBNER <eleanorz541@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 09:10:32 +0000

I understand I am presenting "On being prepared and using books" .I have
photocopied   40 COPIES   size A3   1 page  each (the second page-- with the
appendix)  table of contents from Live and Learn UPP, Way to Go, ECB, both
Intermediate Stage 1
In addition, I have photocopied  (x 40) from these two books - Instruction page
( Way to Go ) and FInd your Way Around (Live and Learn) these pages immediately
follow the Table of Contents. PAT/ORA   If 40 is not enough and you cannot copy
more pls SMS / What's Up me and I will copy more tomorrow  in school

I hope this is what you had in mind.
Wishing  all of us a very very good year --to be filled with Simchas and Good
Health

 Eleanor