[madmanhi] Re: My presentationfor tomorrow -

  • From: Ora Baumgarten <orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 18:24:19 +0300

Hi Eleanor,
This looks great! I'm sure that 40 is plenty. We don't usually have more
than 25 or so.
By the way, Pat is also on the madmanhi list (both her email addresses) so
you don't have to cc her if you write to madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank a lot Eleanor!  I can just feel your energy through the emails!
Good luck for the school year,
Ora

--

*"We are not what we know but what we are willing to learn."*

Mary Catherine Bateson