[madmahozj] Re: [madmanhi] Re: Information about teachers

  • From: Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "krakov@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <krakov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx" <orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx>, 'madmanhi' <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 02:09:19 +0100 (BST)

Thanks to Ora!!!!
All the best,
Pat

________________________________
 From: Shelly Krakow <krakov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx; 'madmanhi' <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, 2 October 2013, 22:30
Subject: [madmanhi] Re: Information about teachers

Please correct my e mail address. It is shellykrakow@xxxxxxxxx or
krakov@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Shelly

From:madmanhi-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:madmanhi-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ora Baumgarten
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 9:42 PM
To: madmanhi; madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [madmanhi] Information about teachers

Hi Madrichot,
So far, these are the schools that have submitted information about teachers
through our MEGA online form! I didn't put all the information into the
attached file, but just enough for you to see which schools have already
submitted their information and which schools you should urge to submit
(tomorrow is the last day!!)
Here is the link to the online form again
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BiHIZcQuMS-a43sgHBZLGakMidRFVyJvjeOEQEhDVck/viewform
Please forward it to your schools that haven't yet submitted their information.
Best wishes,
Ora