[madmahozj] Re: [madmanhi] Information about teachers

  • From: "Shelly Krakow" <krakov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx>, "'madmanhi'" <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 22:30:20 +0300

Please correct my e mail address. It is shellykrakow@xxxxxxxxx or
krakov@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Shelly

From: madmanhi-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:madmanhi-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ora Baumgarten
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 9:42 PM
To: madmanhi; madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [madmanhi] Information about teachers

Hi Madrichot,

So far, these are the schools that have submitted information about teachers
through our MEGA online form! I didn't put all the information into the
attached file, but just enough for you to see which schools have already
submitted their information and which schools you should urge to submit
(tomorrow is the last day!!)

Here is the link to the online form again

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BiHIZcQuMS-a43sgHBZLGakMidRFVyJvjeOEQEhDVck
/viewform

Please forward it to your schools that haven't yet submitted their
information.

Best wishes,

Ora