Re: [madmahozj] [madmanhi] Registration for meitzav workshops

  • From: Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Shoshana Frankel <shoshfran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 20:16:17 +0300

Thank you to all the madrichot who worked so hard to make the workshops the
successes they were. I left Beit Shemesh on a high knowing that this is what
the teachers needed. Now please send all materials and ppt to Ora to put on the
site. Also Ora we need to send the teachers the forms . Gmar Hatima tova pls
let me know if anyone is free on Sunday or Monday to lend a hand. Well done and
again thank you for your devotion. All the best Pat

Sent from my iPhone