Re: [madmahozj] [madmanhi] Registration for meitzav workshops

  • From: Nicole Broder <nicolebroder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Shelly Krakow <krakov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 08:14:28 +0300

I agree with you Shelly!  The turn out was really great.  And I think
you'll all be happy to hear that a few teachers told me how impressed they
were with Pat's powerpoint, by the professionalism of all the presenters
and the wealth of information they received in general.

*Nicole*

*Be the change you want to see in the world*

*Mahatma Gandhi*