Re: [madmahozj] [madmanhi] Fwd: For Pat to check Meitzav Workshop

  • From: Marlene Grayevsky <marlene1354@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: s lahrey <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 23:01:39 +0300

 Jerusalem workshop dates suggested by Sandy are good for  me.

As far as the tests are concerned, I suggest giving one old Meitzav test as
a mipui at the beginning of the year and then use various tasks of
Meitzavim for intensive preparation work.

I would vote for the test of תשע"ג as a  mock exam  for the 5th grade. Last
year's test was obnoxious.However, I would use it for practicing HOT
questions.

In my school every teacher could photocopy not more than 400 pages a month
last year. Just enough to copy the Meitzav exam for 1 class. I think the
principals of the Meitzav schools  should give special conditions  for
photocopying to English teachers.