[macvoiceover] Re: working with Dashboard, possible problem on my Mac?

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:43:26 -0400

Hi David,

Thanks for these suggestions.  I will try Permission Repair, and will keep
in mind that turning VO aon and off can sometimes help with this stuff.
BTW, what exactly does Permission Repair do?

  I'm kinda tied up right now, but will let you know what happens once I've
run repair.  Hopefully some of this weirdness will clear up!
Take care,
Donna