[macvoiceover] Re: weird Itues Store issue

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 14:13:31 -0400

Donna,

When it starts to studder, that means that the graphics and many other things are loading. Just let it finish and all will be well.

Keith Reedy

On Jul 23, 2009, at 1:50 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

When I navigate to the ITunes store from within Itunes, VO starts to stutter like crazy on the I in Itunes. Since I hadn’t really meant to go there, I tabbed up to the close button and pressed it. Once I did this, I ended up in some weird window or something. I couldn’t do anything. I couldn’t arrow anywhere, and tabbing produced no results. VO wouldn’t speak at all, until I closed Itunes. Anyone know what happened, and what I should do to exit the Itunes store more effectively?
Thanks,
Donna