[macvoiceover] Re: weather on IPhone?

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 01:26:00 -0400

Good morning Jan and all:

While you are in the weather app and you want to switch cities, you must do a three-finger gesture to the left or right. that will move you between cities. and, as you probably already know, a two-finger gesture downward will read the weather for your chosen city.

I hope this proves useful to you.

Take good care.
On Jul 1, 2009, at 1:03 AM, Jan Stirbens wrote:

Hello,

I selected weather on my iPhone and successfully added two cities. When I exit weather and go back in, the screen only shows the last city I selected. I selected edit cities and then could see the two cities I added. I tried to select the first city I added but when I press done, I am back to the
last city I selected.
How can I toggle between cities?

Jan