[macvoiceover] voiceover with Garage Band?

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 21:55:08 -0000

Hi everyone, I was just wondering can any body tell me off hand is voiceover
fully accessible together with Garage Band?  Also I just wanted to know is
Garage Band a score writing programme? By that I mean is there a programme at
all built in the Mac that you can compose with and is fully accessible with
Voiceover. Note I don't want to use a programme with podcasting just to write
and mess around with music. To be more understood I mean programmes like
Sirbalious or Cue Base. Hopefully you will all understand what I am getting at.
Many Thanks And hope to hear an answer soon!
Daniel