[macvoiceover] Re: voiceover with Garage Band?

  • From: Richie Gardenhire <rhire1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:49:44 -0900

Dan, There are guides at www.icanworkthisthing.com, which were put together by Keith and others. These are excellent resources for how to use Garage Band with VoiceOver, and they have step-by-step instructions on how to get started and what to do with your finished product. Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.

On Jan 26, 2010, at 12:55 PM, Daniel McGee wrote:

Hi everyone, I was just wondering can any body tell me off hand is voiceover fully accessible together with Garage Band? Also I just wanted to know is Garage Band a score writing programme? By that I mean is there a programme at all built in the Mac that you can compose with and is fully accessible with Voiceover. Note I don't want to use a programme with podcasting just to write and mess around with music. To be more understood I mean programmes like Sirbalious or Cue Base. Hopefully you will all understand what I am getting at.
Many Thanks And hope to hear an answer soon!
Daniel