[macvoiceover] voiceover and orca

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 21:55:36 +0200

Hello,

Is there some of you who has experiences with orca?
I would like to compare the orca screenreader for the linux graphical
system gnome with the mac screenreader voiceover.

All experiences are welcome.

Is it correct that the voiceoverprogram is based on the brltty project?

This is the open-source project for linux to support braille.