[macvoiceover] Re: GB again

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 14:53:33 -0400

Hi Dennis,

The loops are one of the parts of GB that is largely inaccessible.. Here is what I do. Add the music you want to a separate track from an exturnel source, even your iPod, but, something with a level control. As long as you put it on a separate track, you can have it where ever you want it in your podcast

HTH.
Keith Reedy

On Apr 1, 2008, at 2:09 PM, Dennis Bartlett wrote:
Hello all,

I've been able to see the loops in Garage Band once and I haven't been able to get back to them. Creating a new project and new tracks and even a movie track has not solved this issue.

What I am trying to do is create a podcast with one of the loops as an theme and use the ducking feature and then record the spoken audio.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dennis Bartlett
dennis.bartlett@xxxxxxxxxx

skype: dsbartlett