[macvoiceover] Re: using a cell phone with internet

  • From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 20:58:53 -0600 (CST)

My cell phone and Mac Mini are talking using Blue Tooth. I have the cable and needed it for something else I did with the phone on the PC but not on the Mac.

On Wed, 7 Nov 2007, Travis Siegel wrote:

Don't waste your money on buying a cable, just use the bluetooth mode to connect your phone to the computer, it's free, and it is fairly simple to setup.

Hi everyone, I have just learned that my cell phone provider has a service to which you can hook the cell phone via a cable of some sort to your computer. It is not as expensive as using an air card. My question is has anyone ever tried this? If so, how does the voiceover act with it? I know it has been used with the mac, but I am wondering if it will be compatible with Voiceover? Thanks, Carla > > Click on the link below to go to our homepage.