[macvoiceover] Re: transfering folders

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 12:38:12 -0400

Hi,

the easiest way would just be to copy the files from your PC to an external
drive then, copy  the files from the external to your Mac.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org

On Aug 3, 2011, at 8:04 AM, David Weston wrote:

Hi,
Can anyone tell me where I can get a step by step guide to transfer my folders
from my PC to my imac. So far all that I  have found is that this can be done.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
David Weston.>