[macvoiceover] Re: transfering folders

  • From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 19:23:56 -0400 (EDT)

When the drive gets plugged in, the mac will detect it and put another
volume up on the desktop.  If everything on that flash drive was in a
single level directory, I'd recommend first making a new folder in
documents like 110804 then opening up the flash drive with the mac so you
can read the folder's files on the flash drive and hit command-a to select
everything then command-c to copy everything to the clipboard then move
over into documents then into 110804 and hit command-v and then wait while
everything gets copied into 110804.