[macvoiceover] Re: touch typing on the iPhone,

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 10:46:17 -0400

1> flick your finger through the keyboard.
2> when you hear the character you want to input, double tap anywhere on the
screen with one finger.  as you flick, do not leave your finger on the keyboard
but make as though you are flicking something off the screen.  left and right
are the flicks you need.  flick up and down to read the characters you type and
position the insertion point.

HTH!

On May 26, 2010, at 10:43 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

I have been using the method on the iPhone keyboard where you touch a letter
and drop another finger to type the letter.

I would like to learn the method where you touch a letter, lift your finger and
the letter is typed, touch typing.  I must be missing something.  Can some one
walk me through this?

Thanks.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.