[macvoiceover] Re: the cloud

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 04:59:09 -0500

Hi,

Yes,

If you have an iCloud account, turn it on on your Mac in system preferences as
well as in settings/iCloud on your iPad, iPod touch, or iPhone.  Keep in mind,
you need to br running IOS 5 and later.  To view documents, you need to have
pages on the Mac and your IOS device.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx